All 10 math stations included in this pack are aligned to the Common Core Standards with a fun, March and St. Patty's theme! These work wonderful in your math centers or work stations all March long to allow students to practice the skills you have taught!
The stations that are included are:
1. Luck of the Irish – Add the Room (K.CC.1, CC.3, CC.4, CC.5, OA.2)
2. Searching for Gold (K.CC.1)
3. Lucky Clover Measurement (K.MD.1)
4. Rainbow Rick Addition (K.OA.1 & 5)
5. Pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow (K.OA.4)
6. 3D Clover Shape Sort (K.G.2)
7. Leprechaun Roll & Cover (K.CC.4-7, OA.5)
8. Rainbow Count On (K.CC.2)
9. One Less, One More Rainbows Galore! (K.CC.2 & 7)
10. A “Teen“sy Bit of Luck! (K.CC.1 & 3, NBT.1)
Instruction cards for the students are included for each activity to make these math stations as independent as possible. I have included color copies of the recording sheets if you would like to laminate them for extended use, or you can print the black/white copy for individual use. The kindergarten standards addressed for each activity are on the instruction cards as well, so the work is already done for you! If you have any questions, please be sure to ask!