This product has 9 games for 2-digit addition and subtraction and a sneak peak at a 10th one for basic multiplication facts. They all have a slightly different focus, and allow you to reinforce skills in the classroom. The concept of the game is that there is a "starter" who says, "Who has 42 +12?". The kids then solve the problem on their board, and then a person will have a card that says "I have 54! Who has 62+34?" I really try to amp it up by having the kids stand up and celebrate that they found the next card.
I like these games because it allows me to be away from the front board, and walk around to assist the kids a bit easier.
This is also a GREAT activity to leave for subs once your kids know how to play the game. I usually have my kids solve the problems on their dry erase boards and it can take a decent amount of time.
It is a fun game to try to beat the clock with too! The first time they play, time them without them knowing. Then try to beat the clock each time you play.
The games are:
1. Addition Facts (0-18)
2. Subtraction Facts (0-18)
3. 2 Digit Addition without regrouping
4. 2 Digit Addition with regrouping
5. 2 Digit Addition with and w/o regrouping
6. 2 Digit Subtraction without regrouping
7. 2 Digit Subtraction with regrouping
8. 2 Digit Subtraction with and w/o regrouping
9. 2 Digit Addition and Subtraction w/ and w/o regrouping
10. Basic Multiplication Facts
*Each one is also individually available if you'd prefer that route, but it's cheaper to purchase as one whole unit!