To use this resource, print out the more and less BINGO calling cards cards and boards. Cut the BINGO boards out and calling cards out then get laminated for durability.
1. Have a pile of calling cards ready.
2. Each student gets a BINGO board.
3. Grab a calling card off the top and read it to the class. Once you have read it put the calling card to the side so you know it has been called.
4. Students will solve what the calling card asks and stick something over the number on the board if they have that number.
5. The student who gets 5 in a across/down/diagonal first wins.
Included in this package:
- 24 Calling cards Cards
- 24 different BINGO boards (same numbers just different order)