The easy prep and ink friendly activities in this packet are designed to help students master adding 10 or subtracting 10 with numbers 0-20 which are prerequisite skill for CCSS 1.NBT.5. Included in this pack are:
1. 32 Number Cards – Cards show numbers 1-20 in a variety of ways (tallies, numerals, dice, place value blocks, dominoes, ten frames and number lines). These cards can be used as task cards, cards for a class game of scoot, or a small group game such as Monster Mash. I like to print these on colored card stock and laminate for durability.
2. Monster Mash Game – Small group game to practice skill
3. Number lines 1-20 to use as a math tool
4. 8 ½ x11 120 poster
5. Small 120 charts to be used as a math tool
6. Task Card recording sheet
7. Scoot Game recording sheet
8. Two different reproducible pages to use as an independent math activity or assessment for adding 10 and subtracting 10 with numbers to 20.
Please be sure to ask any and all questions prior to purchasing. This resource is for one classroom only. If you would like to purchase for a friend, team member, etc. then please purchase an additional license at checkout. Licenses are HALF of the original price! :)
Please consider leaving feedback after downloading this product. Leaving feedback allows me to keep my materials up to date and you earn TpT rewards. If you feel this resource does not deserve a positive rating please, email me at email@example.com