Learning to read and write numerals and words, and count to ten?
Then these fun, interactive and brightly colored activities will teach and reinforce number facts to ten.
1. Read and write numerals
2. Ordering Monster numbers
3. How Old is Pam?
4. Flip Flop numbers - before and after
5. Making 5 with apple seeds
6. Ladybug friends of ten
7. Gecko numeral to word match
8. Rocket blast off - backwards counting
9. How many elephants are balancing?
10. How many monkeys are jumping on the bed?
Activities easily link to Core Standards and Australian Curriculum.
Also great to use for Math Centres or as a Smartboard activity during rotations or as morning warm up fun!
Happy counting and learning!