Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
9.37 MB | 31 pages
Kids love being word detectives and they love owls :) Word searches are a great way to teach kids to recognize words and the sequences of letters.
* 10 Word Search Puzzles around topics related to Pre-K to First Grade Levels. Topics Include:
2. At the Beach
3. AT Words
5. Days of the Week
6. Farms Animals
7. Green Eggs and Ham
8. Months of Years
* Owl Theme - My kids seem to really love these owls, so that helps with engagement
* Question about the topic they're working on. Example:
1. Animals - What is Your Favorite Animal & Why?
2. At the Beach - What is Your Favorite Memory of the Beach
3. AT Words - Make a Sentence with 2 or More of the Words Above
4. Colors - What is Your Favorite Color and Why?
5. Days of the Week - What it Your Favorite Day of the Week & Why?
6. Farms Animals - What is Your Favorite Farm Animal & Why?
7. Green Eggs and Ham - Who wrote the book Green Eggs and Ham?
8. Months of Years - What is Your Favorite Month of the Year & Why?
9. Numbers - What is Your Favorite Number and Why?
10. Spelling - Make a Sentence with 2 or More of the Words Above
* Answer Key included for each of the topics
* 3 PDFs included for each folder. 1 Black and White version, 2 Colored PDFs (one is the answer key)
* IDEA - place in the plastic sleeve protectors and then have your students use a dry erase marker to find the words.