10 Rigorous Question Place Value Bundle with Lots of Digital Options 4th - 5th
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (4)
Save Money! This bundle offers great ways for your students to practice solving problems that deal with place value relationships, number forms, comparing and ordering numbers, and rounding whole numbers. This bundle includes 4 individual product sets.
Each set in this bundle includes:
- 10 Rigorous multiple-choice questions covering a specific 4th/5th grade place value skill
- Traditional paper/pencil printable quiz version (with quick grading answer key!)
- Self-grading Google Forms version
- Google Slides version (with self-checking option)
- Printable Black/White Task Cards version (print 4 to a page - with recording sheet)
- Boom Cards digital self-checking Task Cards
- Kahoot whole group gamified practice
- Simple Question Google Slides (for projecting)
Why all this variety?
► Are you teaching online, face-to-face, or in a distance learning synchronous situation? The resource type you need will vary.
► Are you teaching new material, practicing skills, or assessing student knowledge? The resource type you need will vary.
► Are you incorporating independent practice, partner work, small group, or even whole group into your day? The resource type you need will vary.
Why not have quality questions that you can use in a variety of ways?
This product is happily brought to you by Cassi Noack and Rachel Lynette of Minds in Bloom.
The resources in this kit help teach math TEKS 4.2A, 4.2B, 4.2C, and 4.2D and Common Core 4.NBT.A.1, 4.NBT.A.2, and 4.NBT.A.3