10 Fun posters. Each post includes a rule to follow when using an iPad in your classroom.
1. Wash your hands before using the iPad
2. Always carry the iPad with both hands
3. Always sit when using the iPad
4. Only use the apps your teacher tells you to use
5. Never leave iPad on floor
6. No food or drinks near the iPad
7. Always walk when carrying the iPad
8. Do not add or delete apps
9. Always use headphones when watching a video or listening to music
10. Always plug the iPad in when you are finished
Did you know that by leaving feedback you can earn points? These points can be used to reduce the price of future purchases on Teachers Pay Teachers.
Copyright© 2013 The Moeller Express
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not editable.
Graphics From the Pond http://frompond.blogspot.com