This slideshow contains 10 labeling activities designed for your classroom.
- PDF Format
- Easy to print and use as a handout
- Each activity has answer options that students can cut/paste onto the correct spot
- Focuses on a variety of topics in biology/science: cell organelles, comparing plant and animal cells, Protista and movement, cellular respiration, photosynthesis, the brain, the digestive system, soil horizons, groundwater zones, etc.
- Challenges students with multiple levels in Bloom's Taxonomy
- Fully editable
- Can be used in a variety of ways and levels of rigor
- Three of the 10 are created with multiple levels of difficulty
- This is a compilation of several activities from my store. They can be purchased by themselves, but this combines all into one slideshow for a fraction of the cost.
I hope this is helpful and that it saves you time!