Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Also included in
- Are your students reluctant writers in Spanish? These cuentos al revés provide students with the support they need to feel confident that they are able to write in Spanish, while being fun enough that they want to! Here's what Señora. H. had to say after she tried a cuento al revés in her class: “Th$42.00$60.00Save $18.00
Practice the preterite and the imperfect with this twist on a traditional classroom activity! These “cuento al revés” worksheets are structured like reading comprehension questions, but are actually a scaffolded creative writing activity that reinforces key grammatical concepts and vocabulary.
This bundle includes all 10 of my "cuento al revés" activities to practice the preterite and the imperfect, at a 20% discount!!!
Your students will see the correct use of the preterite and the imperfect modeled in the questions, which will support them as they come up with their own creative answers!
I have included 2 versions of each worksheet, one with directions in Spanish and one with directions in English, so you can pick the level that works best in your classroom. Each is included as both a printable worksheet and as a digital resource accessible through Google Slides. Instructions and a link for accessing the Google Slides version are included in the PDF files.
This activity has become a class favorite for my students. The questions start out routine and predictable, but they get sillier and stranger as they go! I love to see the surprised expressions on my students’ faces as they encounter the questions that throw a wrench in the stories they are creating!
- "Ricardo y su esposa fueron de vacaciones" (Vocabulary Focus: Travel & Vacations)
- "Una sorpresa para Lourdes" (Vocabulary Focus: Personal Identity)
- "Un museo como ningún otro" (Vocabulary Focus: Museums)
- "Mariana y su familia" (Vocabulary Focus: Family)
- "La casa de Pilar" (Vocabulary Focus: Household & Chores)
- "Pedro en la escuela" (Vocabulary Focus: School)
- "Un partido para recordar" (Vocabulary Focus: Sports)
- "Una cena extraña" (Vocabulary Focus: Food)
- "Una fiesta sorpresa" (Vocabulary Focus: Parties & Celebrations)
- "En la selva tropical" (Vocabulary Focus: Environment)
Want to save even more money? Check out my MEGA Bundle of "Cuentos al revés"! It includes all 10 of these preterite and imperfect "cuentos al revés," plus all 10 of my "cuentos al revés" in the present and all 10 of my future tense "cuentos al revés". That's 30 "cuentos al revés" at a 30% discount!!!
Need the present tense instead? You can also save 20% on this bundle of 10 "cuentos al revés" in the present!
Or, for a little bit of everything, save 10% with this mini sampler bundle that has one "cuento al revés" each for the past, present, and future!
Don't forget to follow me to stay informed about my latest products!
❊ To try out the "cuento al revés" activity format before you buy, download my "cuento al revés en miniatura" freebie: "La tía de Alejandro"
❊ Want to use more music in the classroom? Find my Spanish song units here!
❊ Looking for another unique activity to unleash your students' creativity while strengthening their vocabulary? Try a set of "ecuaciones con palabras"!