This product contains 10 spelling activities that would be suitable for homework or classroom center work. Example pages are included using a sample spelling list (colors). Also included are teacher notes and a few extra suggestions. Student printables for each activity are editable-feel free to change them after you download to better fit your classroom needs.
What you will find:
1. Syllable work--students break spelling words into syllables and write each syllable part
2. Spelling Coordinate--students will use a coordinate grid to spell words
3. Spelling Story--students use at least 5 of their spelling words to write a story then draw a picture to go with the story
4. Spelling Problems--students will use spelling words to write math word problems to solve
5. Spelling Links--spelling words are linked together similar to a crossword puzzle
6. Antonyms and Synonyms--finding opposite and similar words
7. Spelling Collage--use old magazine/newspaper to find pictures to represent spelling words
8. Say It, Spell It--a super fun activity that will have students saying spelling words in many interesting ways
9. Spelling Sentences--Students use spelling words to practice writing more complex sentences
10. Change It Up--students use their spelling words to make different words by changing letters/sounds.