Teachers- If you want real ideas for how to make extra money, this is it. I am a teacher who makes extra money "on the side", other than Teachers Pay Teachers, and you can, too.
These ideas have been 100% compiled by me and include absolutely no scams schemes, or ideas you can find for a dime a dozen in a Google search.
Many of these ideas will use your teaching skills, although some do not. They are just real ideas to help you make extra money. All of the ten "base" business ideas can be used to think of dozens more! I give you a lot of these alternative possibilities in this book. There will definitely be at least one or two ideas you will love and can run with right away.
These "businesses" can be run a few hours a month or much more as your schedule allows.
You will not find fluff or pictures in this product. Rather you will find over 40 pages of solid information to get you started to make hundreds or thousands of extra dollars each month sooner rather than later. This is not a get rich quick thing. You will have to do some work of course, but how great would it feel to have less financial stress??
Included in this product:
*An introduction so you know who I am and why I can teach you about business ideas (included in the preview).
*A discussion on the importance of "looking inside" yourself first before you decide on a side-business right for you.
*Great basic information to help you start a side-business. It's not as scary as you think!
*The names of podcasts, books and websites to inspire you.
*How these ideas can help you improve your life and financial situation.
And the ten base business ideas:
1. Helping senior citizens. Teachers are caregivers at heart. Learn how you can make money by helping some of the 65 million baby boomers and seniors in this country.
2. Selling personal safety products. Crime is everywhere and protecting our families is on everyone's mind. This idea will show you how to easily sell excellent personal safety products with no inventory or shipping. All you need is a desire to help protect others.
3. Foreign language translator. This is a fantastic idea for foreign languages teachers or anyone who is bilingual. If you do not speak another language but like this idea I give you another option!
4. Specialty tutoring. Yes, tutoring has been around forever but I will show you how to specialize and make a lot more than $15-20 an hour.
5. Holiday help business. If you are creative or enjoy the holidays, you will love the multiple ideas I included for this one.
6. Provide services for realtors. Another very marketable and doable set of services, perfect to do on the weekends or in the summer. And no, you don't need to know anything about real estate.
7. Create an online course for adults. This is one is perfect for teachers, and once created requires very little upkeep. I will show you a free option to add your online course (on nearly any topic) and give you the how-to to do it. The average instructor using this course management system makes $7,000 a year.
8. Help others plan a trip to Disney. Do you love Disney like I do? There is a new business opportunity for you to create Disney trips for others. For a one-time fee of under $600, you will get complete training and help while you book vacations from your home and make commissions for every one. Don't like Disney? I will give you information on how to make extra income with other travel companies.
9. Create a digital product. If you have put anything on TpT you have created a digital product. I will show you many more exciting options though, and show you how to do it easily, really! THE ENTIRE TEXT OF THIS IDEA IS INCLUDED IN THE PREVIEW.
10. Conducting seminars or workshops. Another one tailor made for teachers! The extra income possible is astounding, and it really isn't hard to do.
Each business ideas includes-
*Information, examples and alternate ideas.
*Tips for success.
*Materials and skills you will need to do this business.
*The possible cost to start each business- NOTE- none are more than $600 and several cost next to nothing to start!
*Caveats and things to watch out for.
*Resources like books or websites.
If you have questions for me, just ask! I love helping others with their business ideas and am proud to offer you this tool to change your life and finances.