You will receive 100 Full Color Character Attribute and Number Line Cards in two sizes: 100 full color characters sized to print on 8 ½ by 11 inch paper or cardstock and cut to 5 ½ by 4 ¼ inch cards and 100 full color characters sized to be cut to 2 ¾ by 4 ¼ inch cards. The even numbered cards have male characters and the odd numbered cards have female characters. They may be used for countless math activities!
Here are some ideas for using these cute number cards! I’m sure you could think of many more!
• Use to create a number line. To create a continuous number line, run on cardstock, cut in half, and glue or tape together with about ¼ inch overlap. Easy and useful classroom decoration!
• Use to count down to the 100th day of school.
• Use them for calendar dates.
• Cut them apart and laminate them to use as cards for students to manipulate in centers.
• Cards may also be run in black ink on colored cardstock.
• Students can draw a given number of cards and order them.
• Make rings for a Venn diagram using yarn. Have your students group cards by attributes. The attributes can be numerical or related to the characters and their attire.
• Students can use them to play War, Guess My Number (directions given here) or other number games.
Check out the quality of my work by downloading my free product, “Buster Bobcat Science Clip Art”. If you like my work, please rate it and comment. Don’t forget to follow me to see the new products I’m developing! Thanks!
All designs and images are the creative property of Mary Kay Erben. They should not be altered, resold, shared, or used to create new clip art. This product was designed to be used for a single classroom. If you are interested in using this artwork for TpT products, contact me at email@example.com.
Want to be the first to know about my sales and freebies? Then Follow Me! All of my products are 25% off for the first 24-48 hours. Be the first to know about my new products by following my store!
* Click on the green star at the top of my page to become a follower !