INFORMATION, INSTRUCTIONS & IDEAS
• These are hundred chart pictures that help students with color and number recognition. They simply follow the key and when they are done a secret picture is revealed on the 100 chart.
• There is a total of 26 pictures with at least one theme design for each month.
• Glue COLORS and NUMBERS KEY on one side of construction paper and glue corresponding picture on the back for student self-check. Laminate. You may also use sheet protectors to do the trick. *The point is NOT to reveal the picture just yet.
• Do a 100 chart picture together with the students (whole or small group) so that they can do this independently in a center later. You can display the colors and numbers OR for a more challenging option, call out numbers for students to color. Call our addition/subtraction/multiplication/division problems for specific squares (EX: 4+7= ___, color that square yellow)
• Have students color each square following the color and number chart.
• Do an entire hundred chart picture together as a class so that students become familiar with the format. Once you do this together they can do this independently or with a partner during centers.
These are also fun to do for the 100th Day of School! Have Fun!
Comment and share the creative ways you used these!