These are a few of the hundred chart pictures that help students in math with color and number recognition. They simply follow the key and when they are done a secret picture is revealed.
• There is a total of 26 100 chart designs or pictures in the full purchased set with at least one theme design for each month.
• Glue COLORS and NUMBERS KEY on one side of construction paper and glue corresponding picture on the back for student self-check. Laminate. You may also use sheet protectors to do the trick. *The point is NOT to reveal the picture just yet.
• Do a 100 chart picture together with the students (whole or small group) so that they can do this independently in a center later. You can display the colors and numbers OR for a more challenging option, call out numbers for students to color. Call out addition/subtraction/multiplication/division problems for specific squares (EX: 4+7= ___, color that square yellow)
• Have students color each square following the color and number chart.
• Do an entire picture together as a class so that students become familiar with the format. Once you do this together they can do this independently or with a partner during centers.
This is also a great math center activity to do for the 100th Day of School. The possibilities are endless as you create new ways to differentiate instruction. Post a comment and share how you used this!