100 cards of conditional and imperfect subjunctive Spanish writing prompts that cover a variety of topics and potential for responses! Each card features a conditional question with either a past subjunctive or past-present subjunctive clause in Spanish. Cards can be used as conversation starters or writing prompts. Great and fun way to practice these more complicated tenses.
A set of blank cards is also included for teachers (or students!) to create their own prompts.
Prompts cover a variety of themes, including:
- Moral (e.g., "What would you do if you saw your friends breaking a rule?)
- Political (e.g., "If you were in charge of climate change, what actions would you take and what would you tell the people?)
- Creativity/Imagination (e.g., "If you had 10 hours to travel anywhere in the universe, where would it be and what would you do there?)
- Personal (e.g., "If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?")
- Science (e.g., "How would Earth be different if the dinosaurs had never been killed?")
- History (e.g., "If you could go back in time and change one thing from the past, what would it be and why?")
- Fantasy (e.g., "If you woke up one morning with a superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it?)
*ENGLISH VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE IN STORE*