100 days of school ages you!!
Great writing activity using PHOTOBOOTH APP.
FINALLY!! AN ACTIVITY FOR THE "OLDER" SET IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!! NO COUNTING M&M'S FOR US...
• Ever wondered how will you look like when you’re grey and old?
• Now you can travel all the way to the future and check it out!
• Use Age Yourself on family, friends or colleagues photos
• Share them via email or Facebook
• Hand each student their photo that has been taken and aged.
• Give each student a card with the word autobiography or biography on it.
• Students will then write their autobiographies or biographies.
• Students write a rough draft about what they have accomplished and/or done in their lives - (their new age is 57 or 58).
• Biography - write in third person.
• Autobiography - write in first person