These five activities are sure to keep your students busy and having fun as they celebrate 100 days at school.
The pack includes:
• 100 days hat
• 100 number mat
• 100 day fitness fun sheet
• 100 second challenge
• $100 writing challenge – dotted thirds
• $100 writing challenge – dotted lines
How To Use These Products:
100 Days Hat
• Print out the hat
• Students color it in and decorate it (glitter is always a winner)
• Cut out strips of paper approximately 2 inches/5cm wide and long enough to go around the students’ heads
• Cut out the hat
• Attach a strip of paper to the hat, long enough to reach around the student’s head
100 Number Mat
Purpose: Students make ten groups of ten (which equals 100). They do this by gluing objects onto each section. This may include pasta, sticky dots, stamps, dried beans, matchsticks, etc.
• Enlarge the mat to A3
• Before the activity, prepare the materials you want to use
• Give students a mat and enough objects to make 10 groups of ten
• Students glue down the objects in groups of ten
100 Days Fitness Fun
• Print out a sheet for each student (optional)
• Students complete the different exercise activities. You may choose to do them at once, or throughout the day
100 Second Challenge
• Print out a sheet for each student
• Each student completes the challenge of seeing how many times they can complete each activity in 100 seconds. It creates an interesting discussion about how 100 seconds can seem like a long time when you are hopping, or a short time when you are writing your name.
100 Dollar Writing Activity
• Students write what they would do with $100. It is interesting to hear their thoughts!
You may also be interested in my 100 days certificates:
• Superhero Themed 100 Days Certificates
• Space Themed 100 Days Certificates
Follow Little Wombats on Facebook