This super cute 100th Day Pattern set will allow your students to practice continuing patterns, creating their own patterns, sort patterns, and has two mini assessments to see if students can extend patterns or create patterns when they are done at their station or center.
• There are 18 pattern strips that your students can extend each by using the included pattern cards.
• Students can also use the pattern label cards to sort the pattern strips. (There are 3 of the following: AB, AAB, ABB, AABB, ABC an 1 of each of the following patterns: ABBC, ABCD, ABCDE)
• Students can also draw a pattern label card and use the pattern pieces to create their own patterns.
• There is a recording sheet for students to continue five more patterns. For teacher ease, there are three sets of the student pattern continuing pieces on the page after the recording sheet. Just copy and cut in between each set of pictures. (There are two decoy pictures included in the pieces to help you check for mastery.)
• There is also a recording sheet for students to create a given kind of pattern (AAB, ABC, ABB, AABB).