This 58 page 100 Days of Fun! Learning Activities Unit includes everything you need to help your students have fun on the 100th day of school, with hands-on math and literacy activities that are standards-based, engaging, and fun!
Your students will read, write, count, and play with numbers up to 100, while enjoying these colorful graphics and hands-on math and literacy activities that are perfectly suited for the primary classroom!
17 activities, plus lots more fun stuff is included!
Here's what you get...
Language Arts Activities:
1. 100 year old portrait paper
2.When I am 100 years old writing
(with 2 sizes of writing lines)
3. If I had $100 writing activity
4. I could eat 100...Writing activity
5. 100 Wishes poem writing activity
6. My favorite thing about the first 100 days of school writing activity
7. My 100 words book
(with 16 pages of types of words to choose from-you
8. 100th Day sentence scrambler
9. 100 days Smarter Sentence Scramble Center-laminate, cut out, and it's ready to go!
10. Cover for the 100 days of school book
1. I can Write to 100
2. 10 Tens Cut-Paste-Write
3. Roll to 100 dice game
4. I can count 100 objects mat
(enlarge mat to 11x17 and laminate for durability)
5. Numbers 1-100 cards for students to
put in order on the carpet
(laminate, cut apart, and place in baggies)
6. 100th Day Counting Patterns
7. 100 days smarter poster for gluing 100
objects onto (enlarge to 11 x 17)
1. I am 100 days smarter crown
2. 100th day certificates
(in black and white and colored)
3. 100 years old dress up letter to send
home to the parents
4. Bring in 100 items letter for parents
I hope your kidlets have as much fun using these activities on the 100th day of school as mine will!
Thanks so much!