100 Days of School 100th Day of School Activities
These 100 days of school choice boards and activities are all you need for your 100th Day of School Celebration! Most of these 100 days activities and worksheets would work well in centers or with a buddy class.
This 100th Day of School resource includes:
- 4 ready-made 100 days of school choice boards
- 1 blank 100 days of school choice board and 48 options for creating your own choice board by simply cutting and gluing the options for your class
- 2 pages with frames for students to draw themselves and their teacher at 100 years old
- One and 2 zeros to cut out and create a picture with
- Centipede in need of 100 legs
- Star and lines for making 100 Q-Tip dots in each section
- Large cupcake outline for adding 100 colorful paper sprinkles
- Gumball machine outline for adding 100 gumballs with a method of choice, such as corks dipped in paint.
- Paragraph outline and illustration page for writing about a person students admire enough to put on a 100-dollar bill
- Worksheet for showing ways to make 100 cents
- Topper for a "100 Acts of Kindness" poster
- Blank heart outlines for adding to a "100 Acts of Kindness" poster
- Topper for a "100 Books We Love" poster
- Blank book outlines for adding to a "100 Books We Love" poster
- Writing paper for a 100 Word Story
- Writing paper for the prompt: If I told you once, I told you 100 times...
- Writing/illustrating paper for the prompt: I wish I had 100 ____, but I wouldn't want 100 _____.
- Name collection box page for 100
- Worksheet for recording cities 100 miles away
- Page with a frame for a picture or design using 100 bingo marker dots
- Butterfly outline to make beautiful with 100 fingerprints
- Blank chart with 100 spaces for stamping
- 100 Day List worksheets for 100 cities, addition facts, subtraction facts, multiplication facts, division facts, nouns, verbs, adjectives, and one to fill in 100 animals, names, or foods. There are also worksheets for making words from the letters in One Hundred Days. These list worksheets are separated into 2 worksheets of 1 to 50 and 51 to 100.
This 100th Day resource can be used with the choice boards or without. The best part is that you can use as much or as little as you would like. You are sure to use these 100th-Day activities year after year!
Happy 100th Day of School!
You may also like:
The initial purchase is for one class. Please follow the honor system and purchase any additional licenses at a reduced rate. This resource may not be posted on any shared site.
*Click the green star above or click HERE to follow my store and be the first to know about new products and sales!
*Did you know that you can earn FREE TpT resources by rating your purchases and earning credits?! Your feedback also helps us continue to provide quality resources for educators.
Thank you for visiting!
Fourth Grade Frenzy