This packet includes 8 different 100th Day of School activities.
1. Collection Mat – can be used for snacks or small objects.
2. Stamping Fun – use stamps or stickers to count and fill in the 100 grid.
3. Writing to 100 – write numbers to 100 using 10 different colors.
4. Happy 100th – children draw what they would look like on their 100th birthday.
5. Gumball template – both printable and craft activity included.
6. If I had a 100 Dollars – differentiated versions for all levels including extension.
7. 100 – cut out the numbers and see what they can turn it into. A giraffe? Glasses?
8. 100-Day Crown – copy on color construction paper and prepare bands ahead of time.
9. Certificate – 2 different formats to choose from. Just print and add names. B&W also included.
Easy to use and prepare. If you are rotating classrooms then this will save you a bundle of time.
Preparation and instructions for all activities are included as well as a template for the paper plate gumball activity. Happy 100th Day of School!