Your 100 days of school activities are sorted. 5 worksheets ready to print and go to celebrate this milestone with your students.
- I wish I had 100...I would not want 100... (e.g. I wish I had $100 donuts, and the student draws them eating 100 donuts)
- When I am 100 years old...(lined)
- When I am 100 years old...(dotted thirds)
- 100 block font outline for collage - I usually use confetti but glitter, rice and sequins are effective too.
- Race to 100 dice game board
- 100's chart fill in the blanks (I suggest adding your handwriting or using 'white out' to differentiate this task)