Also included in
- My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 includes over 1800 pages of fun, engaging activities that get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will save you hou$199.99$239.61Save $39.62
Want to teach your students how to transform their short, choppy sentences into more fluid French writing? These 101 French transition words will dramatically increase your students' fluidity and sentence structure for all types of writing. Each transition word is accompanied by a definition and sample sentence to show how it can be used. Includes a Google Slides version.
The list is divided into 3 language levels. Here are some examples:
Beginner: un jour, parce que, mais, aussi, demain, hier, aujourd'hui, demain, je trouve que, finalement, maintenant, etc.
Intermediate: malgre, grace a, autrefois, a ce moment la, selon moi, car, cependant, en plus, en conclusion, etc.
Advanced: neanmoins, desormais, quant a moi, jusqu'a ce que, au detriment de, pourvue que, a condition que, d'ailleurs, en fait, pour toutes ces raisons, etc.
* Ask students to incorporate transition words in their writing
* Feature a word of the week in your classroom.
* Laminate a class set as a reference for students.
* Award extra credit for using the word in class a certain number of times.
* Includes JPGS for distance learning.
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "Wonderful resource, very helpful. Makes a huge difference when students know these words."
* "Super teacher helper when teaching students to write. Well organized. Merci beaucoup!"
* "Wonderful for all 5 of my levels!"