Joke cards are 3”x5”, so they would fit nicely in an index card box. Or, you may wish to laminate them and use a loose leaf ring in the corner to hold them together. Of course, you could also fold them in half and put them all in a jar or bucket to pull out randomly.
Whatever you decide, these jokes will be a fun addition to any elementary classroom or family gathering!
Why Use Jokes in the Classroom?
* Promotes vocabulary and language development. Many jokes contain multiple meaning words.
* Improves critical thinking skills.
* May help to diffuse a tense situation.
* Use as an attention-getter at the beginning of a lesson.
* Helps students feel comfortable in front of the classroom.
* May be helpful for Special Education and ESL students.
* Students love them!!
** Parents: Wouldn't it be fun to slide these into your child's lunchbox?!