Enclosed you will find 100 different journal prompts on task cards. These journal prompts are very versatile and can be used in a variety of ways. They’re great for differentiation.
Use them for:
✤Bell Ringers (Do Now Activities)
✤Students who complete their work early
✤Extra Credit Writing Assignments
The task cards are aligned with the common core state standards for grades 5-12 and they are listed in this product.
This file contains a PDF copy of my 100 journal prompts in task card format. There are also an additional 4 blank task cards to write in whatever prompts you'd like.
I would print them out on colored stock card paper and laminate them so you can use them year after year.
There are enough journal prompts for half of the school year.
❄️Note: These are the same prompts as my list of 100 journal prompts, just in a different format.
100 Journal Topics
These task cards are now available in digital format listed here:
100 Journal Prompts on Digital Task Cards (Google Drive Edition)
These task cards are included in my task card bundle listed here:
ELA Task Cards Bundle
This product is also included in my Middle School English Language Arts Bundle listed here:
Middle School English Language Arts Bundle
Please download the preview and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
• 20 Journal Prompts on Task Cards (Free)
• 200 Journal Prompts on Task Cards (Aligned with the CCSS)
• Over 250 Writing Prompts/Journal Topics on Task Cards (Aligned with the CCSS)
• Task Cards for Independent Reading: Fiction Set
• Task Cards for Independent Reading: Non-Fiction Set
• Task Cards for Independent Reading: Poetry Set