These games will have your students cheering for more while they are practicing 100 More and 100 Less within 3-Digit numbers. This is perfect for reinforcing fact fluency and building number sense. In this game, no one is out so everyone will be involved in the game at all times. You will need some way to project this game via SMART board, Promethium, Computer, Screen or Whiteboard.
Here is what you will need...
• students split up into two groups~ THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE EVEN
• one student to be the banker.
• pretend money (use what is provided or use what you already have from a math kit)
• 2 banks (provided)
• a way to project the questions
How to play...
• 2 students in the front of the line will begin the game.
• the teacher will show the first screen.
• the first to answer wins and gets paid by the banker
• both students move to the end of the line
• if a student answers incorrectly, the other team earns money from the banker
• questions may vary in amount based on difficulty
• when the slides are completed, the team counts their money
• the team with the most money in the bank at the end, wins.
Check out this video to see it in action!
Bank It VIDEO! A Fun Engaging Learning Game
This is included in the Math MEGA BUNDLE
PRIMARY MATH MEGA BUNDLE~Bank It Projectable Games
PRIMARY READING MEGA BUNDLE~Bank It Projectable Games
strong> TO SEE ALL BANK IT GAMES
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
FOLLOW ME ON TPT
FOLLOW MY JOURNEY AT MY BLOG
JOIN MY GROUP ~ FIRST GRADE ROARS ~ CONNECT & COLLABORATE ON FACEBOOK