If you are looking for a list of the most common verbs that your Spanish students should know then you have found a great resource! I was looking for a list of cards that does not have the words translated on one side that I could use with students for many different purposes. I created these cards to use with both classrooms and tutoring. I generally use them for games and most effectively when teaching a new verb tense.
Below is a list of ideas you could use the cards for:
• Use for games like Bingo, dice games, Battleship, and other whole group or partner games
• Vocabulary building and practice
• Review activity before an exam
• For fast finishers to build vocabulary
• Practicing conjugating for different verb tenses
Note: If you are looking for a list with only regular verbs, please check out my other list of the 100 Regular Spanish Verbs- Infinitives.