This set of 100 Spanish conditional and imperfect subjunctive prompts cover a wide variety of themes and are a perfect and fun way to practice advanced Spanish grammar! The range of topics allows for a vast potential of responses! These cards can be used as conversation starters for speaking practice or writing prompts for writing practice. A set of blank cards is also included for teachers (and students!) to create their own prompts.
Prompts cover a variety of themes, including the following:
• Moral » "What would you do if you saw your friends breaking a rule?"
• Political » "If you were in charge of climate change, what actions would you take and what would you tell the people?"
• Creativity/Imagination » "If you had 10 hours to travel anywhere in the universe, where would it be and what would you do there?"
• Personal » "If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?"
• Science » "How would Earth be different if the dinosaurs had never been killed?"
• History » "If you could go back in time and change one thing from the past, what would it be and why?"
• Fantasy » "If you woke up one morning with a superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it?"
This product is also available in the following language(s):
Related products include:
>> View more Spanish writing activities here!