Peachie Speechie has been providing 100 repetition challenges since 2013! Be sure to click the custom category in my shop to see them all!
Take the Jelly Bean Challenge by Meredith Avren, M.Ed., CCC-SLP (aka the Peachie Speechie !). This activity is designed to be used with real candies! (You can choose to use the black and white version and have the kids color in the jelly beans instead of using real candy if you want).
I made the size of the jelly beans just slightly bigger than Jelly Belly beans so they can be used with Jelly Bellies (my favorite!) or other brands of jelly beans.
I developed this activity for use in my speech room with my articulation groups. You can easily adapt this activity to focus on math facts, sight words, or pretty much anything!
1 - Instruction sheet
2 - Color Jelly Bean Challenge sheet with 100 little candy pictures on it
3 - Black and White version of the Challenge sheet
4 - "I took the challenge" strips of paper to send home with the student
Here is how it works:
(1) I challenge my students to say their target speech sound 100 TIMES in one session.
(2) I give each student a copy of the Jelly Bean Challenge sheet
(3) I place a bowl of jelly beans in the middle of the table
(4) Each time a student says an accurate production of their speech sound, they get a jelly bean to place over one of the candy pictures on their sheet
(5) Their goal is to have 100 accurate productions
(6) At the end of the session, I pass out plastic ziplock bags and the students dump their earned candy into the bag and take it home with them as a treat!
I hope you enjoy this sweet freebie! Please pretty please leave feedback if you like it!
You are sure to also love these no-prep products:
Inferencing Paragraphs Card Deck
I Can Answer WH Questions Activity Workbook (No Prep)I Can Describe and Categorize Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Have Conversations Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Use Verbs Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Make Inferences Activity Workbook (No Prep)
Thank you for stopping by my TPT shop! If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com
See more speech therapy awesomeness at PEACHIESPEECHIE.COM
Sign up for the Peachie Speechie Newsletter!
You'll be glad you did :)