100 Trials M&M Challenge by Peachie Speechie
Peachie Speechie has been providing 100 repetition challenges since 2013! Be sure to click the custom category in my shop to see them all!
Take the M&M Challenge for 100 trials! This activity is designed to be used with real candies! (You can choose to have the kids color in the circles instead of using real candy if you want). I developed this activity for use in my speech room with my articulation groups. You can easily adapt this activity to focus on math facts, sight words, or pretty much anything!
Here is how it works:
- I challenge my students to say their target speech sound 100 TIMES in one session.
- I give each student a copy of the M&M Challenge sheet.
- I place a bowl of candies in the middle of the table.
- Each time a student says an accurate production of their speech sound, they get a candy to place over one of the candy pictures on their sheet.
- Their goal is to have 100 accurate productions!
- At the end of the session, I pass out plastic ziplock bags and the students dump their earned candy into the bag and take it home with them as a treat!
At the end of the session, hang these fun sheets in your room as decorations! Tag us on Instagram @thePeachieSpeechie so we can re-gram your photo!!
I hope you enjoy this sweet freebie! Please pretty please leave feedback if you like it!
You are sure to also love these no-prep products:
Inferencing Paragraphs Card Deck
I Can Answer WH Questions Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Describe and Categorize Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Have Conversations Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Use Verbs Activity Workbook (No Prep)
I Can Make Inferences Activity Workbook (No Prep)
Thank you for stopping by my TPT shop! If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
See more speech therapy awesomeness at PEACHIESPEECHIE.COM
Sign up for the Peachie Speechie Newsletter! You'll be glad you did :)