Pumpkin Challenge & Jack-O'-Lantern Challenge was designed to be used with mellow creme pumpkins! Yum! (Or you can print the black and white version and have the students color the pumpkins, but that isn't as yummy).
I developed this activity for use in my speech room with my articulation groups. You can easily adapt this activity to focus on math facts, sight words, or pretty much anything!
1 - Instruction sheet
2 - Pumpkin Challenge sheet with 100 little pumpkin pictures on it
3 - Jack-O'-Lantern Challenge sheet with 100 little jack-o'-lantern pictures on it
Here is how it works:
(1) I challenge my students to say their target speech sound 100 TIMES in one session.
(2) I give each student a copy of the challenge sheet.
(3) I place a bowl of mellow creme pumpkin candy in the middle of the table.
(4) Each time a student says an accurate production of their speech sound, they get a candy pumpkin to place over one of the pumpkin pictures on their sheet.
(5) Their goal is to have 100 accurate productions.
(6) At the end of the session, I pass out plastic ziplock bags and the students dump their earned candy into the bag and take it home with them as a treat!
I hope you enjoy this sweet freebie! Please pretty please leave feedback if you like it!
You'll also love our
And also great for the entire year:
Thank you for stopping by my TPT shop! If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
See more speech therapy awesomeness at PEACHIESPEECHIE.COM
Sign up for the Peachie Speechie Newsletter! You'll be glad you did :)