Peachie Speechie has been providing 100 repetition challenges since 2013! Be sure to click the custom category in my shop to see them all!
Take the Valentine Heart Challenge! This activity is designed to be used with real valentine "conversation heart" candies! You can choose to use the black and white version and have the kids color in the hearts instead of using real candy.
I developed this activity for use in my speech room with my articulation groups. You can easily adapt this activity to focus on math facts, sight words, or pretty much anything!
• Cover/ instruction sheet
• Color Valentine Heart Challenge
• Black and White version of the Challenge
• "I took the challenge" slips of paper that explain why the child has a bag of 100 candies at the end of the session
Here is how it works:
(1) Challenge your students to say their target speech sound 100 TIMES in one session.
(2) Give each student a copy of the Valentine Heart Challenge.
(3) Place a bowl of candies in the middle of the table.
(4) Each time a student says an accurate production of their speech sound, they get a candy to place over one of the candy pictures on their sheet.
(5) Their goal is to have 100 accurate productions!
(6) At the end of the session, pass out plastic ziplock bags and the students dump their earned candy into the bag and take it home with them as a treat! Don't forget to send it with the included slip of paper to explain the candy!
Then hang these fun sheets in your room as decorations! Tag us on Instagram @thePeachieSpeechie so we can re-gram your photo!!
You will also love:
Candy Heart Speech Craft (No Prep)
Valentown Speech & Language (No Prep)
Thank you for stopping by my TPT shop! If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com
See more awesomeness at PEACHIESPEECHIE.COM
Sign up for the Peachie Speechie Newsletter!
You'll be glad you did :)