Get 100 trials from your students with these fun, FREE, challenges! Originally developed in 2013, these challenges have been updated and are perfect for the holiday season.
- Santa Challenge
- Candy Cane Challenge
- Reindeer Challenge
- Stocking Challenge
- Snowball Challenge
- Dreidel Challenge
- Ornament Challenge
- Christmas Holiday Lights
- Snowmen Challenge
- Gingerbread Challenge
I developed this activity for use in my speech room with my articulation groups to motivate my students to get 100 repetitions of their speech sounds. You can easily adapt this activity to focus on math facts, sight words, or pretty much anything! Just print and go!
Here is how it works:
(1) I challenge my students to say their target speech sound 100 TIMES in one session.
(2) I give each student a copy of a challenge sheet.
(3) I give each student markers, crayons, or mini erasers (often found at the Target dollar spot).
(4) Each time a student says an accurate production of their speech sound, they get to color in an item on their Challenge sheet.
(5) Their goal is to have 100 accurate productions!
At the end of the session, hang these festive sheets in your room as decorations! Tag us on Instagram @thePeachieSpeechie so we can re-gram your photo!!
I hope you enjoy this freebie! Please pretty please leave feedback if you like it!
Thank you for stopping by my TPT shop! If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
See more speech therapy awesomeness at PEACHIESPEECHIE.COM
Sign up for the Peachie Speechie Newsletter! You'll be glad you did :)