This is a full-color PNG poster that is designed to make kids think and to spread just a few good words of advice. I love to have things like this posted near places where kids line up so that they have something positive to read.
Advice includes things such as:
15. Hold your heroes to a high standard.
16. Don’t text and drive.
17. Never lie to your doctor.
18. All guns are loaded.
19. Don’t mention sunburns. Believe me, they know.
20. The best way to show thanks is to wear it even if it’s only once.
21. Take a vacation from your cell phone, internet, and TV once a year.
22. Don’t fill up on bread, no matter how good.
Download photo and print on 11 X 17 inch paper to create your own masterpiece to hang to motivate and encourage the students in your classroom. If you have difficulty with the PNG format, let me know, and I will translate it into JPG format.
If you prefer a different size, please contact me, and I will make you one according to your specifications.
Copyright 2015 Counselor Bev. Reproduction or distribution without written permission is prohibited.