Also included in
- BUNDLE and SAVE on these two packages to celebrate the 100th Day of School in your Primary French classroom!Please check out the individual package listings for detailed descriptions and to see lots of page-PREVIEWS:Le 100e jour d'écoleandLes exercices - French exercise cards for the 100th dayPlease$3.40$5.50Save $2.10
Le 100e jour d'école has enough resources to fill your 100th Day of School - French STEM center ideas, Literacy, Math, Science, Art (and Phys. Ed. if you opt for the bundle with the exercise cards).
Included in this package:
- 10 STEM (STIM en français) center idea cards using common classroom resources and easily found supplies. Choose the centers that are the best fit for your classroom.
- 1 Student recording sheet for the STEM centers - students record what materials they used, what they built, and then draw a picture of it.
- Math Printable: "I can draw 100 objects in the word". Students draw 10 groups of 10 objects to fill up the word "cent". (Ex. Draw 10 small heart, 10 small triangles, 10 small flowers, etc.)
- Math Printable: Find, count and colour the winter-themed pictures in the number 100. (Ex. Find/count the snowflakes and colour them blue.)
- Literacy Printable: "I can read 100 words". Students read 100 beginner French sight words. (This is also a good page to use as an assessment tool with each student.)
- Art Activity: Students image themselves now and draw a "selfie today" and then they draw a selfie of themselves at 100 years old.
- 1 Crown topper - students decorate, colour and cut out the crown topper and glue it to a strip of paper to create a crown to celebrate their 100th day of school.
- Math Printable: Students write the missing numbers up to 100.
- Literacy Printable: "If I had $100, I would buy..." (Students image what they would buy, draw a picture and then write about their picture.) NOTE: There is a small picture of a CANADIAN 100 dollar bill on this page.
- Math Printable: Skip counting by 2's, 5's, and 10's. Students colour in (or put an X over) the appropriate numbers.
- Literacy Printable: "In my house, I have..." (Students think of something in their house that they have 100 of, write what it is and then draw a picture of it.)
- Science Printable: A 5 senses page where students think of what they would like 100 of and what they would not like a 100 of. (Ex. Je veux sentir 100 fleurs...mais pas 100 moufettes...) [2 versions - one BW template for students to fill in AND one colour example/model to show and share with your class to help them think of ideas.]
Interested in other French 100th Day of School resources? Try:
OR Bundle and Save with BOTH packages - found HERE
***Follow me to see when new products are added!***
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about any of my products or if you would like to request a specific product: MadameJulianne@hotmail.com