100s Chart Monthly Practice and Scaffolded Sheets
Also included in
- Do your K-1 students need more practice with understanding hundreds charts?120 Chart Puzzles10 pages with 120’s chart puzzles Each page features 4 parts of the hundreds chart10 pages with scaffolded 120’s chartsAnswer Keys for all 20 puzzle sheetsThese 100's chart puzzles pieces allow you to easilyPrice $8.80Original Price $12.50Save $3.70
This set includes:
• 12 blank 100’s charts
• cover sheet for the 100's chart book
• each chart features the name of the month and thematic clipart for the month.
• These charts can be used to practice counting to 100 or 1,000!
5 scaffolded charts for:
• 1 – 20
• 1 – 50
• 1 – 75
• 1 – 100
Scaffolded charts include:
• a blank chart
• starting and ending numbers
• random patterns
• Also includes answer keys for self-correcting
How to use these charts:
Create a book to document each student's growth.
• Each month they will complete a 100’s chart independently. It will be difficult at first, but they will be amazed at how quickly they can achieve this goal as the months go by!
• At the end of the year staple the book together, starting with the 1st chart and ending with the last chart they completed. Your students and their families will love seeing their growth throughout the year!
Create a book to show your students can write numbers through 1,000.
• Each month have your students continue the pattern:
Month 1: 1- 100 Month 2: 101 – 200 Month 3: 201- 300
Continue in this pattern until they have reached 1,000.
• A great activity for reinforcing number patterns through 1,000.
• Have your students construct their way to 100 with the scaffolded sheets.
Ways to implement:
• morning work
• independent math work
• place inside sheet protectors and use with dry erase markers to review in math centers
• math race – who can complete the chart first? Set a timer and see who can correctly finish the chart the quickest!
Please see the preview file for more information and a closer look at this resource.
Looking for other monthly resources?
Click here for a monthly self-portrait book!
Click here for a monthly handwriting book!
Fashion Craze Learning Days