This is a FUN way to celebrate the 100th Day of School and practice those foundational skills! Using a Flip Book format, the students will actively participate in a variety of 100's Day activities:
* Writing: What would you do with $100?
* Gross Motor Exercise: How many of these exercises can you do for 100 seconds?
* Labeling: What might you look like at age 100?
* Math: Making tallies with a 100's Day snack! Deciphering most and least.
* Art: Decorating a celebration picture
Thank you for downloading my product! My students have LOVED working on these flip books and I hope yours will, too. :)
Check out my Valentine's Day Flip Book here: Valentine Flip Book
Happy 100's Day!
@Mrs. Bertie's Nest