This activity booklet includes some activities for your students to complete on the 100th day of school.
Items included are:
1. A letter to parents about collections of 100
2. Write your name as many times as you can in 100 seconds, with a box to predict first.
3. How many words can you make from the letters in "one hundred"
4. Rolling to 100 - using a 100s chart, die and crayon students roll the die and color in the number of squares for the number they roll. The object is to roll to 100 exactly!
5. How much is 100? Guessing game slips. Set up 3 jars (labeled 1, 2 and 3), with 3 different objects in each. Put exactly 100 in one jar, and varied amounts in the others. Have students guess which jar is exactly 100 by writing their name on the slip and the number of the jar they think has exactly 100 in the box. Let 3 winners keep one jar each!
6. ___ at 100! Have students draw a portrait of what they think they will look like at 100.
7. Add It Up! Write as many addition sentences as they can that equal 100.
I hope you enjoy this. Please let me know if anything needs altered, and do please leave me feedback! Thank you; enjoy!