100th Day Boom Cards | 100 Sight Words [BUNDLE 100 Fry Sight Words]
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Are you looking to review Sight Words? Tired of pencil and paper worksheets? Don't have time to print, laminate, and cut out task cards? Looking for a quick low prep literacy center that gives you instant data? Look no further!
Celebrate the 100th day be reviewing 100 sight words! Independent FUN activity!
- Link to Boom Card Sets (4 sets included)
- Direction Cards with audio!
- 100 Fry Sight Word Cards (Click the sight word that is read to them)
- Students will identify the sight word, type the sight words, and build the sight word with letter tiles.
- This has 4 sets (First 100 sight words in the Fry list)
How to use this?
- Small Group Instruction - This is perfect to pull a small group for intervention time as a quick review!
- Whole Group - Perfect for quick review of a certain skill.
- Literacy Center - Have students use a device (Ipads/tablets/desktop/laptops/interactive whiteboard or TV) to review skills.
Directions for use:
- Click the link embedded in this resource
- Make an account on Boom Learning (Or log in if you already have an account)
- Assign this deck of cards to your students
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Three things needed:
3. An account on Boom Learning (link will lead directly to the website)
USING BOOM LEARNING:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don't forget to write feedback. You get FREE money to spend on Teacher's Pay Teachers!!
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at email@example.com
Carolyn's Creative Classroom