Looking for a super fun way to engage your students in learning how to group 10 in to 10 groups to equal 100 for the 100th Day of school celebration? This hat is perfect for teaching the concept and allows them to show off what they know with the rest of the school by wearing it!
Print on card stock. Color 10 groups of 10 dots using bingo paint dabbers, crayons, markers or water colors. Cut these 3 strips out, attach to the 100th Day strip for the headband, cut the 10 lines with the 100 dots keeping the bottom attached to the dot groups, and glue the bottom of the dot strips to the back of the 100th Day strip. (See sample)
2 pages plus a cover
SAVE $$$$ and GET this in my BUNDLE 100th Day of School Activities Celebration Bundle
• 100th Day HAT by Teacher's Brain
• 100th Day of School Activities Celebration Bundle
• 100th Day of School Activities Old Man Brows and Mustache Halloween Glasses
• 100th Day of School Activity Glasses Craft
• 100th Day of School Activity MOBILE FREEBIE
• 120th Day of School Activities for First Grade
Copyright © 2016 Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain)
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!
➤Follow my Teacher's Brain BLOG
➤Follow ME on INSTAGRAM
➤Follow ME on PINTEREST
➤Follow ME on TWITTER