1. Hundredth Day Making Words – Students identify words that can be made using letters in ‘One Hundred Days’. Students earn points for words and longer words earn more points.
2. Thoughts About One Hundred – Students use fluency, flexibility, elaboration, and originality to record their thoughts about questions related to One Hundred.
3. Ways To Make A Dollar – There are 30 ways to make change for $1.00. Students are challenged to find all 30 ways.
4. $1.00 In Change – Students are challenged to find certain combinations of coins that equal a dollar. (Different from the previous activity)
5. Hundredth Day Roll-it - Students roll dice and color correct number of pennies and winner is first one to color all 100 pennies.
6. One Hundred Days Smarter – Students reflect on five things they can do now that they couldn’t do on the first day of school.
7. Hundred Board Logic - Students use deductive thinking to read clues and narrow choices down to a correct answer to the problem. (4 logic boards/problems)
8. What’s So Special About 100? – Students use fluency and flexible thinking to come up with as many ways as they can to show 100’s significance in math and in everyday life.
9. Hundredth Day Sudoku – Numbers are by tens (10-90) instead of 0-9 (2 games)
If you purchase this item, please leave feedback and/or follow to learn about new products. I offer one freebie that is a part of the unit posted.