What’s included in this unit:
1)Sorting mats- One mat is specifically for sorting different snacks. The other mats are for sorting anything else into 10 groups of 10.
2)We can write to 100- I use this whole group. We count together and I let the kids fill in the numbers as a class!
3)100 years from now- This sheet has kids draw what they think they will look like when they are 100 years old- gray hair and all!
4)Dots galore- I have my students use the eraser on a pencil or a q-tip. They dip it into 10 different paints and make 10 dots in each circle!
5)Counting fingers, tallies and toes- Students will count by 5’s or 10’s and write the number next to each picture for how many they have total.
6)Get moving- These are physical activities for the kids to complete while counting to 100! I have included 3 different sheets so you can decide what your class can handle- 6, 8, or 10 activities!
7)Yum yum- This sheet has students write what food they would like to eat 100 of and then they draw a picture of them eating it!
8)Ice Cream counting- Students will color and assemble an ice cream cone with 10 different ice creams. There are also two games- assemble the ice cream by counting by 5’s or 10’s!
9)Ten different ten frames- Students will use different color crayons, markers or dots of paint to fill in 10 ten frames! I have included 3 sheets for varied abilities!
10)Raindrops are falling- Students will decorate 100 raindrops and assemble them around the umbrella. You may also make this into a mobile! (Use this whole class so that each student has 3-5 drops to color and cut!)
11) Gumballs- Students will use crayons, markers or paint to put 100 gumballs in the gumball machine.
12) Skip counting puzzles- I have included 6 different skip counting puzzles with fun school scenes. Just print, laminate and your kids are ready to play!
13) I can count- Students will complete this activity by filling in the missing numbers to 100!
14) Train time- Students will assemble the train by counting to 100. I have included a counting by 5’s and 10’s train!
15) A note home- This is a note requesting snacks from parents for the 100th day of school so that students can sort 10 different snacks. There are 2 different styles.
16) A 100 days smarter- This is a certificate for students to remember their 100th day of school!