This product has various extension activities for a 100th Day of School book: "100th Day Worries"
1. Describe the main character, Jessica
2. Make connections: Jessica is always worried, what was a time that you were worried?
3. Problem and solution for the story
4. Sequencing events in the story
5. 100th day - color the similar desserts in the 100 the same color. Then cut and add above the writing prompt
6. Writing prompt for the 100th Day Coloring: "If I could have 100 desserts, I would pick..."
SAVE with 100th Day Math and Literacy Activities by clicking here
Thank you so much for downloading! I hope this is a product that both you and your students enjoy! Please take a moment to follow my store and rate my product! Thanks in advance!
Let's Connect! Follow me for product updates!