The complete unit to celebrate 100 days of school.
1. 100 dot painting. Students use dotters or paint to create 10 groups of 10 in different colours. Enlarge to A3 for a larger picture and dots. (With and without dots)
2. 100 counting – students bring their own 100 collection to count and show.
3. 100 counting with boxes
4. 100 days smarter bookmarks – I can…
5. Star cards - Twelve 100 fun activities to do.
6. Create a hat - Different hat options simply add a band.
7. 100 glasses - Attach a pop stick.
8. Blower - Color and add a cardboard roll to the back.
9. Flag – Colour and attach a stick.
10. Various coloring in pictures.
11. Class Books - Draw 100 things
12. I can write my 100 numbers.
13. When I am 100 years old painting or drawing.
14. 100 things that we are thankful for.
15. My 100 day wishes.
16. 100 days smarter badges.
17. 100 days badges.
18. Design your own 100 days smarter badge.
19. 100 star chains in strips of 10.
20. Counting jars – color and black and white.
Activities can be put together into a class book, which can be completed as a class or individually (includes book covers). Alternatively choose the activities that suit your class.
For craft ideas please see my Pinterest page Link-JaanaGraypinterest
Please follow me if you would like to see what I create next.