Your students have been waiting all year for the 100th day of school! Use these printables and activities to celebrate this special day with them!
These 100th day of school printables are ideal for morning work, the writing center, stations, independent practice, small groups, homework, 5-minute fillers, early finishers or even sub plans and are the perfect addition to your 100th day of school celebration! The individual pages are perfect for making a 100th Day of School packet!
What other teachers have said about this product:
- "Wow! This is an amazing packet for 100th Day. I am having a hard time choosing my activities."
- "This was a great resource for our 100th day of school celebration. We were able to create a packet for our center times! Thank you for your creative ideas!"
- "I made this into an 100th day of school packet and my kids LOVED it. They are still working on them (and it's May!). Thank you for all of the different activities!"
- "This is exactly what I wanted for 100th day!! So many fun activities for the students to do, and lots of really cute clipart and font!!"
- "The one stop resource for the 100th day of school! So many great activities."
Please click the PREVIEW button above to see everything that is included in this unit.
100th day themed label the picture activities. Black and white copies are ready to print and go!
(2) versions included based on ability. Students will write the 10 words in ABC order. Black and white printables.
ABC Order Activity:
(4) pages ABC order NO PREP print and go printables.
No page numbers are used so that you may use all the pages or only the ones you need.
NO PREP print and go printables. Students will cut out the words at the bottom of the page, build the sentence, glue words in correct order, practice writing the sight word, illustrate the sentence and practice writing the sentence nice and neat! Includes (2) four word sentences, (2) five word sentences and (2) six word sentence.
Students will cut out the letters to "One Hundred" and see how many 2, 3, 4 and 5+ letter words they can create. (2) themed printables for students to complete.
Themed bubble maps, graphic organizers and writing paper
(boy/girl versions included)
*Pre-writing graphic organizers and themed writing paper:
"If I had $100 I would buy..."
"When I'm 100 years old..."
"Describe and draw the world in 100 years."
"My 3 favorite things about the first 100 days."
- Today is the 100th day of school! Cover page
- I can collect 100 autographs
- I can write 100 words
- Venn Diagram (1st day/100th day)
- 100th Day of School Party letter to parents
- Draw a picture using the number "100"
- I spy 100 things
- Draw your school today, 100 years ago and 100 years from now
- Highlighting 100 (students find and highlight the number 100)
- What I have learned in 100 days (boy and girl version)
- I'm 100 days brighter!
- Acrostic Poem
- All About the 100th Day of School
- 100 Day Monster!
- My 100th Day of School Book
- One hundred (Number of the Day)
- Racing to 100 (students roll dice and fill in 10-frames)
- 100 Tally Challenge (students tally numbers rolled by dice 100x)
- Complete the 100's chart
- Hundred chart
- **Hip Hip Hooray! 100th Day of School Certificate
Other products you may be interested in:
Be the first to know about sales, freebies and new product launches:
*Look for the green star next to my store picture and click it to follow my store. You're now my newest follower and will receive updates about this store. :)
If you are happy with this unit, please consider leaving feedback and let others know how you used it in your classroom! :)
Thanks for looking!
©SheilaMelton. All of the activities included in this unit are the intellectual properties of Sheila Melton. This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplication for other classes, by other teachers or for use in wide distribution such as a school district or on the internet, is strictly forbidden unless multiple licenses are obtained. You may not re-sell or claim this product as your own. Violations are subject to the penalties of the (DMCA) Digital Millennium Copyright Act.