Your students will truly be "100 Days Smarter" with this video, in which they practice counting to 100 twice in this video. First, they read happy cartoon numbers as they sing. Next, they read numbers that pop out of the 100's chart (as seen in the preview). This song can reinforce many concepts on the 100th day and all year long!
Along with the video that streams from TpT, you'll get:
1. A hundreds chart
2. A private link to the video on Vimeo--ONLY accessible to people who purchase the product on TpT. From Vimeo, you can stream, or download the video--for classroom use only, please!
Encourage children to do something different every time they sing...
1. Sometimes, just watch and sing!
2. Show fingers to represent each set of 10.
3. Ask 10 children to stand up and show fingers during the song--one for each set of 10.
4. Draw 100 lines or dots onto whiteboards as the song plays.
5. Point to numbers on the 100's chart as the song plays.
6. Ask children to chant without the music, while watching the video.
7. Ask children to chant without the music, while pointing to the 100's chart.
8. Do a different hand motion or exercise during each set of 10.
***Note that this is one of 31 songs on my Kindergarten Math Videos and Songs BUNDLE, available at a great discount ... Click here!
***Please follow me at "EduTunes With Miss Jenny"
***Please try MORE 100th day materials!
K-1 100th Day Songs, Games, & Activities
2nd Grade 100th Day Songs, Games, & Activities--Including 1000's Charts
3rd Grade 100th Day Songs, Games, & Activities--Including 1000's Charts