The 100th day of school is here! This COMMON CORE (Number and Operations in Base Ten Grades 1 and 2) aligned product includes 9 games perfect for the 100th day, a mini-book with a fun story to reinforce counting by 10's to 100, a 100th day of school original song, a 100th day coloring page, a secret message, and a 100th day certificate!
Click HERE to see a video of some of the items inside!
1. Tally to 100 – Students try to reach 100 tallies before the other players in this dice game!
2. The Ten Frame Race - Students use a die and coloring to race to 100 on ten frames!
3. The Hundred Flat Race - Who will fill up his/her hundred flat first?
4. Kaboozle - Students try to be the first to reach 100 first in this game. But watch out, you might get Kaboozled!
5. Max 100 - Students add multiples of 10 in this strategy game to try to be the player with the score closest to 100 without going over!
6. We All Scream for Ice Cream - Students compare numbers in this game! (2-digit and 3-digit versions included to allow you to differentiate)
7. Race to 100 – Students challenge themselves and their classmates in this game. Students use their knowledge of numbers (1 more, 1 less, 10 more, 10 less) to try and be the first to get to 100!
8. Crazy Cow - Students must determine which number is greater in this game!
9. Lucky Doubles - It's time to put your knowledge of place value to work in this game! Cross your fingers you roll those lucky doubles!
1. Meatball Mayhem : A Story Mini-Book to Reinforce Counting by 10's to 100. 290 Lexile, 194 words
1. 100th Day of School Secret Message! - This is always a favorite activity! Can you figure out the secret message? (differentiated version included)
2. 100th Day of School Song – Get your voice warmed up to sing this song with your students!
3. Woohoo! It's the 100th Day of School Coloring Page - Perfect for this exciting day!
4. 100th Day of School Completion Certificate (2 options)
***The games are appropriate YEAR-ROUND, not just for the 100th day of school!
Download preview for closer look!
Thank you so much for stopping by! PLEASE contact me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy 100th day of school!!!