Do you celebrate the 100th day of school with your little learners? This pack is filled with fun and engaging activities to make the day full of meaningful learning.
Here is what's included:
• 100th Day Crowns: Two patterns to choose from that are available in both color and black and white. One pattern is easier to cut and the other one is works well for students who have good scissor skills. Students cut out and place 100 stickers on the crown. Attach the crown to a sentence strip or use strips of construction paper for a headband to wear. This activity is great for fine motor practice!
• 100th Day Sorting Mats: Mats have ten circles to place ten groups of ten to make 100. Use for 100th day snack or use with non-edible items, such as paperclips, Unifix cubes, blocks, mini-erasers, etc. Mat is offered in both color and black and white.
• My Book of 100: A simple emergent reader to show little ones what 100 items look like. Students can color, read, and take home. Easy to prep, just print, staple, and cut in half to make two half page books. No having to sort and assemble!
• Snack Letter to Parents: A note to parents asking them to send in a specific item to make a 100th day snack.
• Additional Letters to Parents: One letter asks parents to help little ones gather 100 items at home to bring to school. The other letters asks parents to help little ones decorate a shirt with 100 items to wear on the 100th day of school. Simply choose what you want to do on the 100th day of school!
Follow my store by clicking the green star and blog
to be notified when new products are posted!
New items are discounted 50% for the first 48 hours!