These are the activities that I use on the 100th day of school in my first grade classroom.
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:
• PDF Slideshow, "100 Years Ago..." (photos of things from 100 years ago)
• Then and now interactive powerpoint sort
• Then and now cut and paste sort that matches the digital sort
• Race to 100 math game
• 2 writing prompt masters: "If I lived 100 years ago..." and "When I'm 100 years old..." (We make self-portraits of ourselves at 100 years old to display with these.)
• Recipe for 100's day trail mix
• Note to parents for helping bring in trail mix supplies and a reminder to have their child dress up as a 100 year old boy or girl on the 100th day of school.
• 10 station labels for trail mix
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2018, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!